New Home Service Connection and New Service Taps (Grinder Installation)


  1. Obtain a Permit Forms:
    1. You can download the forms from this web site (see LRSD New Home Service Forms & Permit).
    2. You can pick a copy up at the District office.
  2. Submit permit forms with fees:
    1. Office hours (Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM).
    2. Office is located in the NWCC building @ 5002 E 100 N Warsaw.
    3. Any questions call 574-529-2383 ext. #5.
View Resource...